As your pet-friendly REALTOR®, I am knowledgeable about what you will likely be considering in a property that will house your furry family members. After all, your home needs to be suitable for you, as well as your pet.
Here are just a few questions to consider before starting our home search. Please let me know your thoughts or concerns with any of the below or anything else you can think of:
- What type of yard are you looking for, fenced and size?
- Does the type of street you live on matter?
- If you have an older pet, do you want to avoid a lot of stairs?
- How hot will your home get in the summer and is there a basement or somewhere cool for your dog during the day if you do not have air conditioning?
- Is there an area to keep crates without cluttering up the house?
- Do you need any special facilities such as dog runs or outdoor shower areas?
- If you are considering an unconventional pet, does it require special zoning?
Before starting your home search, let’s chat about your pet needs now and down the road. This way I can help you and your pets grow into your home.